My best friend lost her mum to cancer 10 years ago.
Originally posted by musesinspire at In memory of my mom... pass it on.
It’s been decided. On October 20th, 2010, we will wear purple in honor of the 6 gay boys who committed suicide in recent weeks/months due to homophobic abuse in their homes at at their schools. Purple represents Spirit on the LGBTQ flag and that’s exactly what we’d like all of you to have with you: spirit. Please know that times will get better and that you will meet people who will love you and respect you for who you are, no matter your sexuality. Please wear purple on October 20th. Tell your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors and schools.
RIP Tyler Clementi, Seth Walsh
RIP Justin Aaberg, Raymond Chase
RIP Asher Brown and Billy Lucas
REBLOG to spread a message of love, unity and peace.
- original post by neo_prodigy
Ugh....okay this is how my day went (this might end up with me whining so if you dont like whining and pseudo emos, attempts at humor or rabid "Supernatural" fan girls...DONT READ THIS!!!)
1) got up (was woken up actually) with feeling of a pillow in my head
2)Realized i was incredibly congested and mentioned it to my mother who said i could stay home and help her organize and label all the furniture that had to be moved around
3) I was given several lists of objects to sticky note....these lists are color coded and the stickies correspond to the color of each listrs font...I dont know how my mother comes up with this stuff (she's a genius!!!!...if slightly mad)
4) To make the time go by quicker, i blasted my ipod (and almost broke my eardrums), ran around the house with my brother Justin's fake hand gun and pretended I was a "hunter" on Supernatural and shot at inanimate objects for an hour
5) the movers show up and i get bored so in my infinite wisdom decided that my DVR recordings of "Angel" and "Supernatural" would stave off the horrible wicked beast known as boredom until my dentist appointment.
6) Napped for an hour, went to the dentist, came home,watched "Labryinth" and yet more "Supernatural"...now im waiting until 9:00 for the new episode to come on....when it does all of my problems will disappear as soon as Jensen Ackles appears on screen -sighs-